Side Access Housing
- High single-pass efficiency
- 500 ft/min design velocity
- 0.25 wg resistance at 500 ft/min
- Trays can be loaded or unloaded from either side of housing
- Units contain two inch pre-filter track
- Trays are available in standard cold rolled steel with a baked black enamel finish or as an option, stainless steel, epoxy coated or plastic trays can be ordered
- Units can be bolted directly together or stacked to fill individual needs
The 2000SH side access housings are unique in design and versatility. Being modular in concept they can be bolted together or stacked like building blocks to fill various needs. While in this configuration, all filter tracks will align so the side-loading feature will not be lost.
The Dorex 2000 series side access housings are available in cold rolled steel or stainless steel, with or without doors, at customers option.
|Unit||Carbon Trays||Rated Flow @ .25 W.G.||Carbon (Approx.)|
|2000SH||10||1000 CFM||45 lbs.|
Wet activated carbon removes oxygen from air causing a severe hazard to workers inside carbon vessels. Confined space/low oxygen procedures should be put in place before any entry is made. Such procedures should comply with all applicable Local, State and Federal guidelines.
FIRE! When vapor phase activated carbon adsorbs chemicals, a heat of adsorption is given off. The treated air flow is the only way this heat is removed from the bed. If the chemical concentration is high and the gas flow is small, the heat created in the carbon bed can accumulate to the point where a bed fire is started. In addition, if you are dealing with flammable chemicals, understand the correct operation of your system. If you have any questions about the fire potential of your system, please call General Carbon Corporation at 973-523-2223.